One Man Band (With Shane Reynolds)
Today we speak with Shane Reynolds, AKA Shane-O the host and producer for a variety of travel programs on National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel and more. With over 15 years experience, Shane has mastered the 1-man-band approach to video production and has done so while traveling the world. We discuss his camera package, mobile edit suite, managing budgets and more.
You Will Learn:
- Redefining the One-Man-Band approach to video production
- Living and working in Nashville
- Working for Discovery Channel
- Working in Africa
- Shooting in the Sahara
- How to manage a budget
- Transition from a music to a video career
- How to “weed out” serious clients
- Producing a web series vs a tv series
- And much more.
- Shanes production company ColorEarth.tv
- Color Earth facebook page
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Right in Front of your Face By Brightside Studio
One comment on “One Man Band (With Shane Reynolds)”
Premiere CC was an easy switch for me from FCP7, and love it!
Comments are closed.