One Man Band (With Shane Reynolds)
Today we speak with Shane Reynolds, AKA Shane-O the host and producer for a variety of travel programs on National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel and more. With over 15 years experience, Shane has mastered the 1-man-band approach to video production and has done so while traveling the world. We discuss his camera package, mobile edit suite, managing budgets and more.
You Will Learn:
- Redefining the One-Man-Band approach to video production
- Living and working in Nashville
- Working for Discovery Channel
- Working in Africa
- Shooting in the Sahara
- How to manage a budget
- Transition from a music to a video career
- How to “weed out” serious clients
- Producing a web series vs a tv series
- And much more.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Right in Front of your Face By Brightside Studio