Optimize Yourself (with Zack Arnold) GCS110
IN THIS EPISODE:
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: True Persistence by Cymatix
Spotlight: Zack Arnold
Zack Arnold is a successful film editor working on massive television shows including Empire, Burn Notice, and Glee, but after a struggle with depression, he dedicated his life to learning how to optimize his health and became even more productive in his work. With his website, FitnessInPost.com Zack decided to share his knowledge with the world through a blog and podcast and began helping fellow editors live healthier. He’s back on the show today to discuss his new fitness and wellness program “Optimize Yourself” designed to help those working in sedentary environments learn how to sit less, focus more, and design a dynamic work environment.
- Zack’s struggle with depression
- How to be more active when you sit at a desk all day
- Why is sitting the new smoking
- Why anxiety and depression are common for creative professionals
- Zack’s free 5-day challenge
- Small changes that can make you more productive
- How to move and stay fit in 2017
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Register now for the FREE 5X Challenge
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images