Starting and Growing Your Production Company (with Benjamin Eckstein)
Benjamin Eckstein of Beryllium Pictures joins me to discuss how to start and grow a production company. This is one of the most candid and honest discussions we’ve had on the show sharing secrets on securing clients, developing budgets, and more.
You Will Learn:
- Making the transition from freelance to production company
- When to start hiring people
- Finding and keeping clients
- What to charge and how to show your clients the true costs
- When and how to mark up effectively
- Tools to stay organized
- Why you need a lawyer and insurance agent
- and much more!
- The Business of Production Facebook Group
- Ben Consoli’s BTS Instagram profile
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Rule The World by GYOM