Studio-Quality Remote Video Production (with Jason Liquori)
In the wake of COVID-19, remote video production is the main way TV shows and videos are continuing to be produced. In this episode, Jason Liquori, owner of C Mount Rentals, shares how his team is partnering with The Late Late Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ellen, and more for remote productions.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Jason became a rental house owner (01:43)
- Providing remote production to TV networks (08:59)
- Remote camera packages for late show hosts (13:46)
- Remotely controlling cameras (24:16)
- Recording high quality footage remotely (36:45)
- How clients can view remotely (42:51)
- Recording good sounding audio remotely (48:09)
- Jason’s recommendation for remote camera packages (53:26)
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
MZed – Education for Creatives
PostLab – Collaboration for Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro