Stunt Woman (with Melissa Stubbs)
Today we discuss the design and execution of stunts for film and television with our guest fight choreographer, stunt coordinator, and second unit director Melissa Stubbs.
You Will Learn:
- Shooting the new Bourne Film and taking over Las Vegas
- Why so few women stunt coordinators and second unit directors
- Melissa’s unique entrepreneurial entry into stunt coordination
- Stories from the new season of X-Files
- Working with directors like Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, James Cameron and more
- Why Tom Cruse and Huge Jackman are among her favorite actor to work with
- Melissa’s workflow when designing a stunt and/or fight sequence
- The pressures of stunt coordinating
- Safety is the most important
- The trends in students and fights
- and much more!
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Hopeful Journey by Vincent Tone