IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we’re joined by Matt Russell as we continue our coverage of NAB 2015 with interviews from the show floor. We speak directly with representatives from Canon, Blackmagic, LitePanels, Small HD, Avid and many more.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: This is Fun by Brightside Studio
Spotlight: NAB 2015 – Interviews from the Show Floor
During the 4 days of NAB, Matt Russell and I walked the show floor capturing interviews from the top newsmakers. Canon’s Paul McAniff talks about the C300 Mk2 and XC 10, Eric Kessler from Kessler Crane shares insight into their latest and upcoming products. We speak with Avid, Atomos, AJA, Other World Computing, Small HD and so many more. We begin with an interview with Dan May the President of Blackmagic Design talking about the Ursa Mini, Ursa 4.6K, Resolve and more.
- Paul McAniff, Professional Market Specialist for Canon talks C300 MK2 and XC10 4K camera
- Dan May, President of Blackmagic Design shares info on the Ursa Mini, Ursa 4.6K, Micro cinema camera, Resolve and more.
- Wescott Flex LED lights are amazing and we tell you why
- Small HD 502 and Sidefinder
- Avid’s Dana Ruzicka talks Media Composer, Protools First and collaboration and commerce.
- Eric Kessler of Kessler Crane on the Second Shooter and the future of Kessler’s innovation
- LitePanels Astra and Caliber
- Guy Coleman from VocalBooth.com
- Heather Williams VP Sales of Atomos talks Shogun firmware updates and the new Power Station
- ReflecMedia’s brilliant new chroma key innovation
- OWC’s Adam Day on the Envoy Pro mini SSD thumbdrive and Thunderbolt 2 Dock
- Rob Domico from iZotope on RX4 and Loudness Control
- Sennheiser’s Jerry Delgado shows us the new AVX Wireless Lav and why its worry free and guaranteed to provide a solid link
- Paul Isaacs from Sound Devices shows us the features of the new Pix-E line of recorder/monitors
- Andy Bellamy from AJA talks #trycion and how you can get your hands on the CION for free
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema