IN THIS EPISODE:
Zach Zamboni is the brilliant and visionary cinematographer for Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown and he’s with us today to share his experiences shooting around the world. This episode of Go Creative Show was recorded in front of a live audience at Rule Boston Camera. Click here to watch the video of the interview.
Rule Boston Camera
New Sponsor – Hedge for Mac
Hedge for Mac is the fastest way to backup your media
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Today You Inspired Me by Crescent Music
Spotlight: Zach Zamboni
Zach Zamboni is not only the brilliant cinematographer behind the lens of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown, he is also a student of Philosophy and his visuals are informed by his deep appreciation for the human spirit. Zach has shot all over the world in often extreme conditions and has become expert in blending his cinematic looks with the unpredictability of non-fiction. This is not just a discussion about cameras, lensing, and lighting, it’s a discussion on the philosophies of cinematography and how Zach is changing the way that television is produced.
- Staying inspired and keeping it fresh
- The secrets behind Zach’s favorite episodes
- Zach’s shooting and lighting philosophy
- How to inspire a creative process that changes week to week
- The equipment needed for easy travel around the world
- Stories from some of the most interesting places on earth
- Working with Anthony Bourdain
- and much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Watch the video of this episode recorded live at Rule Boston Camera
- RSVP for Mixing Audio for Picture with Matt Russell
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- Production Design for Game Shows (with James Pearse Connelly) GCS150 - August 24, 2018
- Mobile Filmmaking (with Neill Barham and Chris Demiris) GCS149 - July 30, 2018
- The Art of Food Photography (with Sarah Fennel) GCS148 - July 2, 2018