The Crown Season 4 Cinematography (with Adriano Goldman ASC BSC ABC)
Season 4 of THE CROWN is the most exciting and anticipated yet. Listen as cinematographer Adriano Goldman ASC BSC ABC shares behind the scenes stories, filming Princess Diana and bringing the royal family to the screen.
Adriano and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss the show’s visual evolution, lighting and cinematography challenges, why season 4 is special to Adriano, shooting on the Sony Venice, and much more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Remotely collaborating with the colorist (01:32)
- Evolving look throughout the seasons (08:29)
- Biggest lighting challenge of seaons 4 (18:37)
- Portraying Princess Diana (29:02)
- Shooting season 4 on the Sony Venice (35:59)
- Prepping for a new Star Wars show (42:44)
- Filming with 4 cameras (45:24)
- And more!
- The Crown on Netflix
- The Crown Season 4 trailer
- Adriano Goldman’s Instagram
- Prior interview: The Crown Cinematography (with Adriano Goldman ASC BSC ABC)
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
MZed – Education for Creatives