The Slow TV Movement (with Thomas Hellum)
Today we explore the Slow TV movement with Thomas Hellum, one of the driving forces behind this Norwegian Television Phenomenon that is changing the way video content is shot, distributed and watched.
You Will Learn:
- What is Slow TV
- How social media responded
- Making the transition to live television
- The most challenging and rewarding Slow TV specials
- Bergensbanen minute by minute – train journey across Southern Norway
- How did a 24 hour knitting competition change the way people watch competitive TV
- Is there a shift towards longer video content online?
- What’s next for Slow TV
- and much much more!
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: So Many Feels by Eternity Bros