Understanding Production Insurance (with Matt L. McDonough)
Today we talk about how to properly and fully insure you or your production company. We all need insurance, but may be vulnerable in ways we don’t even know. Matt McDonough is a specialist in this field and shares his wealth of knowledge.
You Will Learn:
- Who needs insurance
- What kind of insurance do production professionals need
- The limitation of general liability
- The legal responsibility to have workers compensation
- Why a DICE policy might be your best coverage
- Annual vs Short term, what is best for you
- What types of production insurance is available
- How to talk with your clients and vendors about insurance
- What questions to ask your insurance agent.
- and more…
- Matt McDonough’s website
- Matt McDonough on Twitter @movieinsurance
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Breeze by Joe Sacco
3 comments on Understanding Production Insurance (with Matt L. McDonough)
Admiring the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated
rehashed information. Fantastic read! I’ve bookmarked your
site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website.
Keep up the good writing.
Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I’ll certainly comeback.
Comments are closed.