IN THIS EPISODE:
This episode is all about Logic Pro X! Ben Consoli of BC Media Productions talks to Dot Bustelo, Logic Pro expert and trainer. Then Alex Gollner (Alex4D) comes on the show to talk about how Logic Pro X works with Final Cut Pro X . We also cover all big news in the production world including a short chat with Mike Trigg, Chief Marketing Officer from Hightail, to discuss the strategy behind changing YouSendIt’s name to Hightail.
- Black Magic News. Price Reductions, Splice and much more. Black Magic News
- Android 4.3, Nexus 7, Chromecast and more Google News
- Rick Macomber’s new short about Paris is a must see
- YouSendIt changes it’s name to Hightail Hightail We interview the CMO, Mike Trigg and ask why.
- Ben can’t stop using Zeiss CP.2’s even though I promised to use Canon CN-E this week
- LensProToGo 10% off Promo Code is NEEDCREATIVE… Use it NOW at LensProToGo.com
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: “Pure China” by Chris Haigh
Spotlight: Logic Pro X
- Interview with Dot Bustelo, Producer, audio engineer and Logic Pro expert / trainer
- Alex Gollner (Alex4D) talks about how Logic Pro X works with Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X – FCPX round tripping
- Track Stacking and Screen Triggers
- Tips on how to manage client expectations
- Music licensing
- Listener feedback
- And much more.
As always, please rate us in iTunes! Visit: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-needcreative-podcast/id539359582 – it will take you 1 minute of your time…..
And remember you can ask questions, leave feedback (voice and otherwise) at www.needcreativepodcast.com
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Alex GollnerAlex4D.com
- Dot BusteloDotBustelo.com
- Dot BustelloPerfect Project
- YouSendIt is now Hightail
SHOW SUPPORTERS & DISCOUNT CODES:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Don’t forget you can get 20% OFF any Crumplepop product by using code “Need20” at checkout!