IN THIS EPISODE: Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com joins us to discuss all the hottest news from NAB 2016 The Go Creative Show is supported by Kessler – www.kesslercrane.com Rule Boston Camera – www.rule.com PremiumBeat.com NewsShooter.com Shutterstock LIVE Go Creative Show Event Be part of the next Go Creative Show! Join our live audience at RULE… Continue Reading …
Today we cover all the news from Interbee 2014 with Matt Allard. New cameras, gimbals, recorders, mixers, lights and more. Plus Dan Chung joins us for an in-depth discussion about his experiences with the Sony FS7. How does it perform in the real world, is it a C300 killer? You’ll be surprised what Dan has to say.
- JVC’s new 4K cameras you should know about
- Tascam DR-70D audio recorder is not just for DLSR’s
- Atamos Shogun 4K recorder is shipping and has big plans for the Sony FS700
- Flowcine Puppeteer helps the solo ez-rig camera operators
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Stars in the Rearview Mirror by Pete Morse
Ben’s Lynda.com Podcast Playlist
Dan Chung – Sony FS7
- Paul Antico’s review of the Sony FS7
- How does the camera feel under normal use
- Is the FS7 the C300 killer?
- Control layout
- Image Quality
- Exposure ring and Metabones problems
- How do A-Mount, E-Mount and EF Mount lenses work on the FS7
- Is the EVF much better than the FS700?
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Lynda.com – You Can Learn It!
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
In this Go Creative Show podcast, we speak with Vine Megastar, KC James who built an audience of over 2.5 million followers in less than one year.
In this Go Creative Show podcast, we visit IBC’s annual event for professionals engaged in the creation of entertainment and news content worldwide.