The Chernobyl Cinematographer (with Jakob Ihre)
Jakob and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss how he worked with colorist to create Chernobyl’s distinctive look, their incredible interior/exterior sound stage, most challenging shots of the series and why a water bottle is a valuable cinematic tool.
What you will learn in this episode:
- The pre-production process for Chernobyl
- The incredible interior/exterior sound stage for Chernobyl
- Jakob’s most challenging shot in Chernobyl
- Why Jakob purposefully created the double shadow look in Chernobyl
- Jakob’s camera and lenses choice for Cherobyl
- How Jakob teamed up with Cherobyl’s production designer
- Creating an in-camera look for Cherobyl
- Jakob’s commercial work
- Why Jakob’s go-to gear is a water bottle
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
Magnanimous Rentals – Production equipment rentals and more