Our coverage of the Mass Media Expo was so HUGE we had to break it up into 2 episodes! Listen as host Ben Consoli and producers Matt Russell and Connor Crosby interview keynote speakers, panelists and representatives from some of the most influential media companies in New England. This is part 2 of a 2-part series.
The Go Creative Show returns to the Mass Media Expo to interview speakers, panelists and participants live from the showroom floor.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: The Gathering Storm by Zac Nelson
Spotlight: Mass Media Expo 2017
Mass Media Expo is New England’s Largest Media Conversation, bringing together filmmakers, producers, creative professionals and allied businesses to collaborate, share experiences and have a blast. The Go Creative Show was there conducting interviews live from the showroom floor, speaking to leaders in all areas of production. Filmmaking, post production, audio mixing, visual effects, casting, and much much more.
- Kt McBratney and Julie Keck from Seed and Spark
- Mike Moloney from FilterGrade
- Don Packer from Engine Room / Conductor Productions / Brew House VFX
- Alecia Orsini from Women in Film and Video New England
- Tim Montgomery from Finish Post
- Bobbi Carlton from Innovation Women
- Steve Bizenov from Media Services
- Barbara Seidl from Northern Light Production
- Doug Cowell from Boston Casting
- Nerissa Williams Scott, TCGT Entertainment
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
IN THIS EPISODE: Today we are LIVE from the The Mass Media Expo, and we speak with a huge variety of guests including cinematographers, social media experts, filmmakers, even people who can help you with your taxes! The Go Creative Show is supported by Hedge For Mac Kessler Crane Rule Boston Camera PremiumBeat News Shooter… Continue Reading …