The Video Production Business Redefined (with Paul Xavier)
Today we challenge ourselves to re-think how to run a successful video production company, with filmmaking entrepreneur and founder of Next Level Creators, Paul Xavier.
Paul and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, share techniques that can help us grow your businesses, where video marketing is heading in 2020 and beyond, best practices for marketing your video production services, the importance of saying no, and much more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- The future of video marketing (01:32)
- Tips for promoting your video production company online (06:59)
- Using LinkedIn to get new clients
- How you can “earn the deal” during client meetings (22:14)
- Why having clients on retainer is important (25:17)
- How to pitch and structure video retainers (33:22)
- Saying no to (some) projects (41:12)
- Providing distribution options to clients (45:38)
- Do you need to be a digital marketer? (59:52)
- How to scale your video production company (01:03:23)
- And more!
- Our previous interview with Paul Xavier
- The Art of Food Photography (with Sarah Fennel)
- Next Level Creators
- Paul Xavier’s website
- Paul Xavier’s Facebook
- Paul Xavier’s Instagram
- Paul Xavier’s YouTube
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
PostLab – Stress-free collaboration for Final Cut Pro X.