Today we discuss the changing post production industry with Wes Plate from Automatic Duck. How has the Adobe Creative Cloud changed our industry, and why has Wes focused on Final Cut Pro X with his latest software.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Burn Bright by Reaktor Productions
Spotlight: Wes Plate
Wes Plate is a freelance creative editor and the president and founder of Automatic Duck. After achieving great success with Automatic Duck, Wes began working at Adobe during their most historic time, as they prepared for the launch of what is now Creative Cloud. We discuss the behind the scenes stories from his time at Adobe and his support for Final Cut Pro X. We also celebrate the return of Automatic Duck after a 4 year hiatus and get an inside look at their latest offerings.
- An inside peek at Adobe
- The rise of premiere and creative cloud
- Why Automatic Duck focused so much attention on FCPX
- Wes Plates thoughts on FCPX
- The delicate and important relationship between FCPX and Adobe After Effects
- Automatic Duck Media Copy 4
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Register now for Rule’s upcoming event Shooting and Lighting Interviews with Ben Eckstein
- Automatic Duck homepage
- Ben Consoli’s Instagram
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images