Today we cover all the news from Interbee 2014 with Matt Allard. New cameras, gimbals, recorders, mixers, lights and more. Plus Dan Chung joins us for an in-depth discussion about his experiences with the Sony FS7. How does it perform in the real world, is it a C300 killer? You’ll be surprised what Dan has to say.
- JVC’s new 4K cameras you should know about
- Tascam DR-70D audio recorder is not just for DLSR’s
- Atamos Shogun 4K recorder is shipping and has big plans for the Sony FS700
- Flowcine Puppeteer helps the solo ez-rig camera operators
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Stars in the Rearview Mirror by Pete Morse
Ben’s Lynda.com Podcast Playlist
Dan Chung – Sony FS7
- How does the camera feel under normal use
- Is the FS7 the C300 killer?
- Control layout
- Image Quality
- Exposure ring and Metabones problems
- How do A-Mount, E-Mount and EF Mount lenses work on the FS7
- Is the EVF much better than the FS700?
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Lynda.com - You Can Learn It!
Kessler - Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera - Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat - Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter - Making the real world look as good as cinema